Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Berlin
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53151
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7063258606
AECOM is seeking high-level Production Maintenance Technicians for our manufacturing maintenance team in a plastics packaging facility in the Greater Milwaukee area.
• High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
• Five years of experience performing electrical or mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing equipment and systems in an industrial environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply now at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=new+berlin
Questions? Please contact Amanda Osborn at 706-325-8606 or email@example.com!
These positions are responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and performingpreventive and corrective maintenance on plastics processing / production equipment in an industrial environment.
• A background in manufacturing is vital to success in this role!
• Strong electrical skills, especially PLC diagnostics and troubleshooting, and some mechanical background, particularly in hydraulic systems maintenance, are required.
• 5+ years of experience in plastics processing equipment maintenance is highly desired!
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on robotics, extrusion systems, screws, vision systems, leak detection systems, plastic trimming equipment, vacuum loading systems, color blending systems, plastic grinders, and palletizers. Works with line controls, thermocouples, transducers, and heater bands. Works with primary voltages up to and including 480v. Performs mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance on motors, conveyor systems, and cooling water systems.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs plastic processing / production machines, robots, automation equipment and related electrical equipment, such as electrical control circuits from 24v up to and including 480v AC, electro-mechanical test devices, instrumentation devices, PLCs / ladder logic controllers, and variable frequency drives as necessary.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Come join our team!
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.