Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29456
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8438606558
JSG is actively seeking a CNC Programmer for a full time opportunity, offering competitive benefits in Charleston, SC. This is a 1st shift position.
- Participate in efforts to reduce waste in the machine shop
- Create and prove out CNC Part Programs for CNC Lathes, Mills, and Swiss Turns (ESPRIT, not required)
- Perform 1st part inspections on parts; document new parts with set up sheets and work instructions
- Create fixture drawings (SolidEdge, not required)
- Perform work on machines and hand processes as part of problem solving process
- Contribute to team environments for Kaizen events, 5S+1, Process Flow, Cost Improvements, etc.
- Participate in employee teams to determine root cause of problems
- Provide primary input to Manufacturability Reviews
- Collect data to improve processes
- Associate’s degree in technical field or 3+ years equivalent experience
- Advanced math skills including ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, volume, circumference and rate; ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Self-starter, motivated and resourceful
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- Results-driven with a focus to exceed goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Mechanical aptitude
Please submit resumes to Lpate@jsginc.com, attention Lindsay Pate, Sr. Recruiter.
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.