Job Search:
job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

[Electrician] Open Industrial Electrician Position

Posted by: Ideal Employment LLC <> on March 18, 2018 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Covington
State: Georgia
Zip or Postal Code: 30014
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7066123899

My name is Arwen Manning and I am a staffing consultant for Ideal Employment. I have an Industrial GC client in Watkinsville GA who is urgently looking for experienced Industrial Electricians for work in Covington, GA. For the first 90 days you would be employed by Ideal Employment. They start all new hires with a temporary agency. After that you would be eligible to be hired to a permanent position with my client. They offer a long list of benefits and pay over 70% of your major medical premiums. Please let me know if you would like to find out more. Thank you!

Tasks that Electricians are required to perform include, but are not limited to:

Assist senior employees with layout, install, assembly, installation, and repair of wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
Accurately use tape measures and rulers in completion of work.
Assist with pulling wire through conduit.
Accurately apply basic mathematical skill, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and conversion of fractions and decimals.
Move materials around jobsites by lift trucks.
Participate in Monday morning Tool Box safety meetings.

20 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.