Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Koontz-Wagner - Caldwell
The objective of the Power Equipment Center (PEC) Electrical Designer is to determine the adequate electrical design of the PEC utilities, interconnections and electrical services per project requirements. This role is accountable for the overall electrical design of the PEC, its compliance with the fundamental engineering defined by the Project Engineer and local codes and regulations.
* Definition of the project specific design of the electrical services per project requirements. This design is based on the input information provided by the Project Engineer during t he initial stages of the project.
* Development of the electrical component layout, grounding and tray configuration of the Plan View of the PEC, as applicable per project requirements.
* Development of the panel board drawings and utility drawings per project requirements.
* Definition of bill of materials of secondary equipment required to support the electrical services of the PEC.
* Generation of the cable schedule per project requirements and schematics provided by the project engineer and customer.
* Collaboration between all disciplines in the department for the completion of a successful electrical design of the PEC.
* (Mandatory) Knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD).
* (Preferred) Knowledge of 3D engineering tools (Solid Edge, Solidworks, Unigraphics). Solid Edge is preferred.
* (Optional) Knowledge of imple mentation of relevant industry standards, ASHRAE, SMACNA, NEC, IBC, IEEE, is preferred.
Associates Degree in Drafting or equivalent experience.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
12 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.