Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Warehouse Technician-Milton, WI
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Warehouse Technician for a large chemical manufacturing client in Milton, WI. This will be a CONTRACT position with no end date set.
• Shipping our products via truck and receiving raw materials (drums or totes).
• Loading/unloading drums and containers from truck trailers.
• Paling of raw materials and finished products.
• Handling of flammable, corrosive and toxic materials.
• Warehousing, making of labels on computer and the proper labeling of all containers (jars, pails, drums, etc.).
• Minor maintenance jobs, as time allows.
• Reporting of equipment breakdowns and unsafe conditions to management.
• Operate the fork trucks (electric and propane). Understand the function of the warehouse (where and how the chemicals are stored in various containers).
• Following all the safety rules (when and how to use the safety equipment provided: i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, etc.).
• Complying with all Dangerous Goods regulations.
• Proper storage, inspection and management of Hazardous Waste following Site procedures and RCRA regulations.
• Proper shipping of Hazardous Waste in accordance with DOT and RCRA regulations.
• Must have a High School Diploma
• General maintenance experience
• Material Handling experience
• Safety knowledge
• Must have warehousing experience
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.