[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 495691
Posted By: Integrity Staffing Services
Posted On: 2019-03-19 06:05:03
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Materials Manager] Material Handlers Wanted!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 22601
Essential Functions: Material Handler essential duties include, but are not limited to
- Stock production workstations with parts.
- Rotate heavier parts for production operators when assistance is needed.
- Transport parts between operations.
- Maintain traceability when handling parts.
- Inspect and pack cylinders when needed.
- Keep accurate part-counts.
- Assure quality and production requirements are met.
- Participate in total quality management projects to achieve continuous improvement.
- Participate in LEAN manufacturing and SPC activities as required.
- The work environment is indoor/outdoor in an industrial manufacturing plant.
- The temperature in work areas can exceed 100oF throughout work year.
- Sharp aluminum shavings and burr chips are unavoidable in this job position. Adequate protective gear is required at all times to avoid injury.
- Moderate-to-high noise from machinery in the work area is constant throughout the shift.
Physical Demands: Material Handler is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Walk continuously throughout his/her shift.
- Frequently lift, carry and manipulate parts weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Push/Pull rolling carts requiring up to 60 lbs. of force to start movement.
- Frequently reach, twist and/or bend while loading/ unloading parts.
ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available for those who qualify.
Willing to submit to Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
For further consideration APPLY HERE
Or please contact a Recruiter at 1-800-766-2716
Walk-Ins are welcome to apply at 22A Ricketts Drive Winchester, VA. 22601
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
991 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.