Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
• Investigate problems with instruments and sensors including flow meters, variable speed drives, temperature sensors, pressure and level transmitters, air quality sensors, communications devices and interfaces
• Repairs and maintains electrical and instrument equipment using hand tools, power tools, & precision measuring and testing instruments. Engages in rebuilding, repairing, and maintaining a variety of machines, equipment, and instruments.
• Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults using pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments.
• Must be able to read and interpret electrical drawings, instrument loop diagrams and BIDS.
• Capable of working with DCS, programming and troubleshooting programmable logic controls (PLC), control software and human-machine interface systems would be an asset.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety rules and procedures.
43 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.