Posted by: Aerotek on August 10, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 78205
They will be assembling the light fixtures for various clients, used in museum, hotels, etc.
- Successfully perform all bench-type processes with necessary precision in order to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling according to procedures, work instructions and drawings.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor in a timely and consistent manner.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Keep all tools and accessories at the appropriate work stations and follow prescribed safety regulations in a consistent manner.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as necessary in order to assure consistently adequate output.
- Adequately complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision. Attend to all details of assembly process.
- Perform all tasks to meet and continually improve quality levels and expectations including aiding co-workers for overall high-quality output.
- Complete all tasks in work area with close attention detail and high quality.
- Comply with all company policies, rules, guidelines and behavior expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Non-climate controlled, industrial fans throughout the facility but will be hot during the summer time.
- Industrial environment w/ apx 10 workstations, working in a line w/3-4 others. Completely enclosed environment except for two open shipping receiving doors on the far side of the warehouse floor.
- Standing 100% of the time
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.