Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33801
CNC/Manual Machinist Opportunity!
Work for the leading supplier of integrated food processing solutions. From single machines to complete processing lines, we enhance value and capture quality, nutrition and taste in food products. As a local presence on six continents, we can quickly provide customers and partners in the food processing industry with know-how, service and support that ensure their profitable enterprise.
* Perform job set up requirements of CNC and manual equipment (lathes, mills, presses, etc.).
* Perform required shop arithmetic including decimals and fractions.
• Must have experience with manual and CNC machines (mills, horizontal lathes, drill presses, grinders)
• Must be able to use calipers and micrometers
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Required to perform set-up and operation
• Very little programming (basic only)
• Must bring own tools (basic tools, veneer, micrometer)
• Will be given a verbal test (given a blue print and asked how to make the part)
* Ability to use judgment to perform and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations, and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
* Use precision measuring instruments to ensure proper fit of components.
* Perform self inspection and test of parts upon completion of jobs.
*( will be working with horizontal lays, drill presses, grinders, CNC mills and lays)
Location: Lakeland, FL
Shift: 7am - 3:30 + OT
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.