Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 38024
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM seeks multi-craft Industrial Maintenance Technicians to join our 2nd shift team in Dyersburg, TN!
• We offer comprehensive training, upward mobility, and challenging assignments every day.
• We’ll provide the training – you supply the work ethic!
• Apply now at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=Dyersburg%2C+TN!
Questions? Contact Jody Kirchgessner at 309-423-2786 or email@example.com!
• High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent PLUS 2 years of experience performing electrical or mechanical maintenance in an industrial environment,
• Tech school diploma in a related skilled trade PLUS 1 year of experience performing electrical or mechanical maintenance in an industrial environment,
• Associates degree in a related skilled trade PLUS 6 months 1 year of experience performing electrical or mechanical maintenance in an industrial environment
• Strong mechanical skills, sufficient to assist with and perform preventive maintenance and repairs to facility and production related mechanical equipment.
• Basic understanding of electricity.
• Experience with heating equipment properties, sufficient to assist with and perform preventive maintenance to HVAC equipment.
These positions assist higher level maintenance techs with preventive maintenance on industrial production related systems, such as CNC machinery, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyor and coolant systems, and may also work on a wide variety of facility related equipment, such as lighting systems, HVAC, pumps and motors , etc.
• Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: inspections, lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, and associated maintenance tasks.
• Performs planned preventive maintenance tasks scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Follows proper safety guidelines, such as job hazard analysis, lockout/tagout procedures, and wearing PPE as required.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• Nationwide, our clients include auto makers, heavy construction equipment manufacturers, pharmaceutical research and production firms, foundries, and more.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including:
o Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
o 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
o 401k plan with 3% company match
o Employee discounts
o And your benefits start the same day you do!
• Come join our team!
98 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.