Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97224
This position will be a systems/Machine operator performing all daily machine operations and floor operations for a chemical processing refinery plant that takes Styrofoam and breaks down the Styrofoam down to the petroleum state using their reactor and refining machinery to sell back to Styrofoam manufactures.
* Safely start, stop, monitor, and manage the plant processing equipment during processing as directed by Operations Manager and applicable plant SOPs.
* Operate plant equipment to ensure the quality and safety of the process.
* Complete all plant operating logs as directed by the Operations Manager.
* Notify the Operations Manager when issues with the plant processing system arise.
* Comply with all safety requirements and provide suggestions for continuous improvement
* Maintain housekeeping standards in accordance with company policies and procedures for a clean and safe environment.
* As directed by the Operations Manager, assist in training new System Operators.
HARD HAT, GLOVES, SAFETY GLASSES, AND PROTECTED TOE BOOTS
Compressed work week:
Thurs-Sat (rotating Wed) 6:30am-7:00pm (12 hour shifts)
Thurs-Sat (rotating Wed) 6:30pm-7:00am (12 hour shifts)
Sun-Tues (rotating Wed) 6:30am-7:00pm (12 hour shifts)
Sun-Tues (rotating Wed) 6:30pm-7:00am (12 hour shifts)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.