Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
• Will collaborate with various teams worldwide and onsite.
• Develop switch mode power supplies for products.
• Devise test plans and documentation for the products.
• Evaluate product cost, Design for Test and Design for Manufacturability considerations.
• Work with customers, vendors, quality and manufacturing to produce world-class designs.
• Experience in hands-on design of high power Switch mode power supplies from concept through production release.
• 9+ years' experience, BSEE required.
• Experience with simulation software.
• Fluent in control theory, magnetics design
• Fluency in PCB design, Altium preferred.
• US Citizenship or authorization to work in US without sponsorship.
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.