Posted by: Aerotek on January 17, 2019 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15056
Hiring for Production Workers at a global provider of blood and plasma supplies and services. This position offers long-term opportunity! Once hired on directly with the company, you will receive:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 15 paid vacation days
- 401K up to 6% / Stock options
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield benefits immediate upon hire
- Healthy Choice reimbursement up to $100/yr for purchase of treadmill, etc.
- Wellness plans, charity events, employee picnics/events
Some of JOB Duties may include:
- Inspect parts coming off of machine
- Document production data and issues
- Remove excess plastic material
- Perform various production and packing functions on a semi automated line.
- Package plastic bowls
- Pack bowls into boxes according to order sheets for shipping
- Operate touch screen computer to read error messages, and clear faults/stoppages on the line (open door, remove dislodged plastic bowl, etc)
- Use inspection tools such as micrometers and calipers to test bowl wall thickness every few hours.
If interested, please contact me at 412-489-9818 or at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.