[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512294
Posted By: NESC Staffing
Posted On: 2019-02-03 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Manufacturing Engineer] Industrial Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Oakland Park
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33334
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6035090477
DELIVERABLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead and participate in the identification, prioritization, implementation, control of cost reduction and process improvement initiatives using lean processes and tools.
• Provide statistical analysis reports evaluating the efficiency of current processes, procedures, equipment and associates.
• Develop and implement effective production flow layouts to include but not limited to:
 Physical cell/machine layout
 Material presentation
 Material flow
 In process quality assurance/poka-yoke
• Remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices with a focus on continuous improvement.
2. Establish work measurement programs and collect and analyze data.
• Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement innovative improvement ideas, materials, methods, and processes for new and existing products
• Develop and implement direct labor standards for costing and staffing.
• Develop and maintain key performance indicators and metrics.
3. Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning in order to ensure that products and production areas meet quality, delivery, and safety standards.
• Working with QA, integrate quality control procedures to resolve production issues and minimize costs.
4. Utilize knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect overall outcomes.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience & Skills)
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, or a closely related field, and five (5+) years of relevant experience.
• Lean Six Sigma Certified (Green Belt minimum; Black Belt preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of Lean manufacturing methods, materials, and processes, with implementation experience.
• Ability to explain/demonstrate lean concepts at all levels of the organization.
• Experienced with manufacturing techniques including sheet metal fabrication, machining, and light assembly.
• Exhibit creativity while performing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills including full knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Safety-related product experience is an asset.
• Regularly exposed to production elements (ie. noise, moving parts and equipment, dust and fumes).
• Occasionally required to travel internationally to visit Customers and Suppliers.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
127 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.