[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512491
Posted By: SMB Consulting
Posted On: 2019-01-27 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Project Manager] Experienced Equipment Modification Project Managers –Biomass Industry
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: South East U.S.
Country: United States
Experienced Equipment Modification Project Managers (PM) –Biomass Industry with current experience managing modifications and installation on heavy equipment with following qualifications:
1. Superior PM skills including: project ownership, scheduling development and control, budget development and control, managing vendors, managing people and crafts crew, managing the actual installation work in the field, over all responsibility for the project from cradle to grave and fixing all problems quickly and efficiently.
2. 5 to 20 years of Heavy Equipment Project Management (PM) experience and expertise.
3. Type "A" personality to get things done on time and on schedule with NO EXCUSES!
4. gets along with people without alienating anyone.
5. must have impeccable professional references and reputation.
6. PMP certification is a plus.
7. Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
***CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to email@example.com
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for plant unescorted access.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
15 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.