[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518266
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-03-14 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Facilities Coordinator (6736427)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63102
Currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join the team! Individual will be accountable for managing the move team, coordinating vendors to promptly address client requests, and provide status updates to customers. This position requires an organized, self-sufficient individual with a get it done attitude.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with space planning
- Update and maintain building plans
- Develop project estimates
- Monitor and maintain budgets
- Manage invoicing
- Manage and maintain schedules to meet project deadlines
- Responsible for code compliance & maintaining OSHA safety and company's safety standards
- Inspects for quality control before, during, and after each task.
- Must be able to be a liaison between contractors and clients while managing client expectations
- Assistant management/project coordination/assistant experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with space planning a plus (not required)
- Familiar with PowerPoint, Excel & Microsoft Projects
- AutoCAD proficiency preferred, but not required
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- High school diploma, some education experience preferred (someone who is working towards associates or bachelor's level degrees).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
44 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.