[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518270
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-03-14 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Shipping Associate (6736344)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84133
* Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
* Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
* Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
* Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
* Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities
* Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
* Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
* Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
they will move around a cart and pick products.
Shift: Mon-Fri 9:30 AM-6:10 with occasional mandatory overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
33 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.