[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520065
Posted By: NFR Global
Posted On: 2019-04-21 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Field Engineer] Generator Winder
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02101
Title: Generator Winder
Client: Major Power Generation
As the Winder, you will perform complicated operations involving dismantling, rewinding, repairing, reassembling, testing, etc., on large or more complicated AC and DC equipment, such as motors, generators, turbine generator stators and fields, rotary converters, transformers, regulators, etc
• Dismantle and make repairs to large commutators and collector rings
• Band and install core insulation on all type of rotating equipment
• High School Diploma / GED
• Minimum of 3 years of experience performing testing / inspection and conducting repairs (re-wedge, rewind and high voltage bushing) of generators in excess of 80 Megawatts (OR Minimum of 3 years of experience doing disassembly / reassembly work on large generators in either industrial or utility power plant OR Minimum of 3 years of experience with large scale electrical components or as an electrician)
• 2 year Technical or Trade School Degree
• Accomplished skills in trade with experience on PG Equipment
• Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to communicate with external and internal customers
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
11 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.