[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520449
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-04-12 03:40:02
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: field technician (6766064)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15106
Hiring Field Technicians Immediately!
You will be responsible for:
- Technicians will do tank cleanings, confined tank entry, power washing of tanks, removing waste, loading and disposing tanks, spill clean-ups, hydraulic oil clean up, industrial cleaning.
- Follow policies, processes and procedures to perform job duties in a safe manner at all times and at the direction of leadership team
- Perform labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day/night
- Assist with the operation of equipment
- Perform manual labor utilizing water blasting and vacuum truck equipment Industrial clean-up operations utilizing hand tools and other necessary equipment
- Operation of ultra-high pressure washing equipment and industrial power vacuum equipment
- Responsible for completion of job hazard analysis, confined space permits, manifests, and any additional requirements
Open to day and night shift.
Average hours ranging anywhere from 50-70 a week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
47 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.