[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520799
Posted By: Peopleready - A Trueblue Company
Posted On: 2019-04-21 00:04:01
Email Address: Jwood@peopleready.com
Subject: [Process Engineer] Automation Technician
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Automation Technician - Amery, WI
Automation Technicians purpose is to support the manufacturing environment to ensure equipment and processes are operating at high efficiencies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Troubleshoot and maintain custom electromechanical equipment, automated work cells, vision systems, PLC programs, and multi axis robotics.
• Create and de-bug PLC programs with varying levels of complexity.
• Regular attendance.
OTHER POSITION DUTIES:
• Initiate and complete technical activities leading to new improved production processes, as well as manage several small and large scale projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to program and operate the robotic cell and train accordingly.
• Will provide technical assistance and guidance to other robotic operators.
• Purpose cost justifications to receive project approvals.
• Minimum of Associates Degree in one of the following: controls, electronics, mechatronics or automation, with a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
• Knowledge of PLC programming, set-up of Cartesian, 6 axis, and SCARA robots.
• Self-motivated to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving problems.
• Good technical communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work effectively with a team as well as the ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Crawling, Balancing, and Repetitive Motions.
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
6 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.