[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521214
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-04-15 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Production Team Member (6777017)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80551
Aerotek is now hiring Production Team Members for Vestas!
By joining Vestas as a contract-to-hire employee, you will become part of a global organization that makes wind power one of the most viable solutions to meet the growth in renewable energy demand. Vestas is looking for individuals for whom commitment, responsibility, and growth are core values. If this seems like the right position for you, please APPLY NOW!
What You Will Do:
- Load, stack, and transport materials by hand, fork lift or crane.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, and sequence of operations.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent processing.
- Reach goals set by production needs daily.
- Polish and sand with grinding discs or sandpaper.
- Clean interior surfaces of holes.
- Apply abrasive compound or other dressing to facilitate pore filling or polishing.
- Operate sanders, grinders, drills and other similar tools.
- Verifies dimensions, conformance and alignment of finished work-piece specifications.
- Work with various epoxy resins and hardeners in hand with various composites to achieve structural performance.
- Dedication to keeping a clean work space at all times to increase efficiency and safety for all employees.
What We Can Offer:
- Job Type: 3 month contract-to-hire OR direct placement opportunity
- Salary: $14 to $19.30 per hour (depending on position/shift)
- Affordable benefits package: including healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more
- 12-hour Days
- 12-hour Nights
What We Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years' experience production, construction, carpentry or auto body work strongly desired
- Strong natural ability to work in teams, high degree of adaptability & flexibility
- Desire to work as an artisan with hand tools.
- Willing to submit to all post-offer, pre-employment assessments including background check and drug screen
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
29 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.