[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524262
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-05-15 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Plant Accountant (6814770)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30901
Aerotek is currently hiring a Plant Accountant for a great growing company in the Graniteville, GA area!
Job Duties Include:
- Act as a voice between Operations and Finance to insure that the lines of communication are flowing bi-directional, and openly.
- Serve as an auditor for Finance and Operations, ensuring that the proper controls are being followed
- Assists by ensuring cost and performance calculations required for company management are provided to management and controlling with appropriate information for business decision-making as well as operational and strategic management of the business segments (pumps, service) and the overall company.
- Assist with calculation of rates to ensure that rates calculated are realistically reflecting the operational performance in the plant(s).
- Responsible for ensuring that guidelines from corporate for cost accounting are being carried out, as well as, being in line with local rules (GAAP).
- Assists the Inventory/Cost Manager and Inventory Control Manager in updating of the physical inventory records by maintaining the quantity and value, as well as, assisting in coordinating the physical inventories with their logistical counterpart
- Ensures the business and functional management of the SAP modules MM-IM (inventory management), PP (production) and FA (Fixed Assets) for GIW.
- Evaluate all plant transactions according to accounting procedures, (GAAP and IFRS).
- Assists in the preparation of capital budgets, reviews capital budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- College degree in accounting/finance required (Bachelor of Science) MBA, CMA, and CPA credentials preferred or having at least a similar knowledge/experience.
- At least 5 -10 years experience in manufacturing costing required.
- Must have strong IT skills especially with Microsoft Office products and the ERP System SAP.
- Knowledge of modern cost and performance calculations
- Comprehensive knowledge of the logistical processes
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP R3 modules CO and MM
- Networking knowledge in all other SAP modules
- Well-founded knowledge of trade and tax regulations (in inventory and asset accounting)
- Relevant knowledge of international accounting (IFRS)
If interested, please apply with an updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
53 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.