[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 525838
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-06-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Assemblers (6834327)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15363
Hiring Assemblers Immediately! Job duties for this position include:
- Read and interpret shop drawings and wiring diagrams
- Read and interpret Bills of Manufacturing to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
- Make electrical connections on cords/wires according to specifications
- Modify parts by drilling, tapping, countersinking, etc. machine tools, power and pneumatic hand tools.
- Assemble parts, and position, align, and fasten assemblies, sub-assemblies, using hand tools and power tools.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Measure parts to determine tolerances, using tape measures and precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Attach labels and mark identifying information on parts.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-330pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
63 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.