[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 525839
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-06-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Production Workers (6834378)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15017
Hiring Production Workers Immediately!
**Pay is now $14/HR to start and $15/HR once in 30-60 days!**
- Work in the melt shop to assist with the manufacturing of steel.
- Candidates will be handling general labor duties such as forklift work, furnace operation, and material handling.
- Heavy labor duties- candidates will be assisting with lifting equipment and steel up to 75 pounds, although they try to keep it to under 50
- Overhead crane operation- inside cab operated
- Set up and operate milling machinery
- General cleanup of work area
- Heavy equipment operation including overhead crane, forklift,
- In re-melt, mig welding, carbon arc cutting, easy machine set up
- In melt, they build digging pads (molds) brick by brick (like legos), dig ditches, lots of labor
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-6pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
87 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.