[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529405
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-10 10:40:02
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Quality Assurance Technician (6867838)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 34748
Seeking a Quality Assurance Lab Technician to work in the food & beverage industry responsible for ensuring quality assurance procedures are followed.
Essential Job Functions performed within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Controls and maintains batch records
- Performs daily QA checks on finished products
- Performs daily QA checks of shipped goods prior to loading on truck
- Pulls and ensures samples are obtained for required testing
- Verifies completeness of daily production logs
- Ensures all work is performed within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Assists in the establishment of quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions.
- Perform back-up for production personnel
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on quality assurance equipment
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Working knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office, Internet
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
55 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.