[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529488
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Stores Attendant-B (6868348)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Corpus Christi
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 78401
Assist the Material Services organization by performing duties related to material accountability, operation of the storeroom and storage yards.
1. The following sets forth the principal duties required for the job that are normally to be performed. It is not intended to limit the assignment of work or set the degree of supervision under all conditions. An employee may perform miscellaneous, related and incidental work in addition to that outlined below. These duties will be performed as an entry-level position under a training and learning process. Individuals will be under direct and/or semi-direct supervision and will progress from assisting with these duties to performing them individually with semi-direct supervision and/or job guidance, based on accumulated job knowledge.
2. Issue material under proper authorization; process and file required records which may include picking up, hauling and delivering materials and operating Company automotive equipment such as cars and trucks.
3. Check received material for quantity; make visual inspection for identity, breakage,and condition; initiate and process material receipt and related records.
4. Report irregularities and abnormal conditions
5. Identify, sort and record material returned; place usable material in stock, and sort non-usable material into scrap containers; record applicable information and process related records
6. Operate computer terminals and printers supporting a materials management system, and other office equipment such as calculators, scanners etc.
7. Prepare and pack material for shipment or storage, including preparation of required shipping papers and other related records. This may include shipping and receiving hazardous material, such as gasoline, oil, oil containing PCB, and lead-acid batteries under required safety and environmental procedures.
8. Operate material handling equipment such as hand trucks, forklift trucks, low lift trucks, hoists, overhead cranes, order pickers, or any other equipment as required.
9. Assist supervisor with maintaining efficient storage of materials, rearrangement or change of bins and racks, and making material location changes.
10. Assist in maintaining adequate inventory levels based on current requirements through inventory cycle counts; perform discrepancy adjustments with appropriate approval and process all associated records.
11. Assist employees of equal or higher classification.
12. Perform similar or less skilled work.
13. Perform duties in accordance with Company safety rules, operating regulations, and practice.
Minimum Requirements: Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Six (6) months of satisfactory work experience, preferably with the Company. Prefer a minimum of one (1) year of Material Services experience, including material handling, warehousing and inventory control.
Licenses/Certifications: Must meet all vehicle operation requirement as designated by federal and/or state law. In addition, for those locations that require a Commercial Drivers License (CDL), the incumbent must obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) within six (6) months of entry into this job classification or vacate the current job classification. The incumbent must also obtain and retain all applicable CDL endorsements.
1) Successful completion of the Support and Administrative (SASS) and Data Entry tests are required for this position.
2) Successful completion of the Physical Ability Test (PAT) test
3) Must be able to operate stores material handling equipment and road vehicles
4) Must demonstrate ability to keep neat, concise and accurate records
REQUIREMENTS - PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1) Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
49 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.