[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530221
Posted By: IMI - A Global People Company
Posted On: 2019-07-17 10:36:35
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: APPLY NOW!
Subject: [Welder] CERTIFIED WELDER NEEDED IN SPOKANE, WA ASAP!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99224
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8774644484
**CLICK LINK BELOW TO APPLY**
About the Position:
Are you a welding wizard? Well we need you! IMI is in search of dependable Welders who are safety- aware, self-motivated, results oriented, and task oriented to help us build great things.
Who We are Looking for:
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience welding structural steel but has roughly three years of work experience along with verification of High School Diploma or GED & certifications. We want to help you grow a career in your field of work!
You’ll Be Responsible For:
Now we are sure you know what your typical duties are as a Welder, but for our position, this is what your every-day responsibilities will look like.
- Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.
- Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product
- Operating other accessory equipment and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as fusing metal segments, using gas tungsten arc, metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and other types of welding arcs
- Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts
- Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met
- Overseeing preparation and setting up necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipment.
Worksites can be dangerous, so to ensure your safety at all times, we require you always possess a hard hat, steel-toe boots, work gloves, safety vest, and work goggles.
Here’s a list of tools that will be helpful to you on the job:
- Any or all Basic hand tools, and a tool box or bag
- Tape Measure
- 2LB Small Sledge Hammer
- Level (7-10 inch)
- Band Cutters (tin snips)
- 3/8” Ratchet set with Standard Sockets ranging from 3/8” to 1” (deep well recommended)
- Standard Wrench set
- Set of Standard Allen Wrenches
- Line Up Pin or Drift Pin (8 to 10 inches long)
- Square (small carpenter one)
- Chalk Box
©2019 IMI – A Global People Company
**CLICK LINK BELOW TO APPLY**
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
377 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.