[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530237
Posted By: IMOCO, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-07-30 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Project Manager] HVAC Mechanical Project Manager - LONG TERM, PERMANENT POSITION
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28732-8629
IMOCO Inc. is seeking a full-time HVAC Project Manager.
The HVAC Project Manager shall report to the Operations Manager. This person will manage projects while working closely with members of other departments, field, administrative staff, safety director and other operations to ensure continuity in services offered and company goals. Adhere to and promote IMOCO Inc. values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company. In addition to their responsibilities, they shall participate in and complete all tasks assigned to them by the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates estimates and project scope of work.
• Builds working relationship with clients, subcontractors and employees.
• Interfaces with Corporate Safety Director and client safety representatives relating to safety regulations to ensure proper compliance.
• Assists the company with Business Development opportunities.
• Follows methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as project schedules, preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
• Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.
• Excellent mathematical skills, including application and use in problem-solving.
• Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
• Assume responsibility for work outcomes and results of other workers.
Benefits of working for us:
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Supplemental insurance policies
• Paid vacation & holidays
• 401K retirement plan
• Competitive Wages
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
42 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.