[QA/QC Manager] Quality Engineer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Education / Experience
Associates Degree minimum in Quality Assurance or Technology with 2 to 4 years of experience in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment. ISO experience a plus.
• Reviews and approves data collections for each job. Provides signature of approval.
• Creates and signs Certificates of Compliance after final inspection.
• Inspects all materials and parts visually, mechanically, electrically, as needed, and checks dimensions to insure they meet drawing requirements and specifications.
• Ability to interpret blueprints and assembly schematics.
• Understands and can apply Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) to inspection methods.
• Manages calibration program and interfaces with calibration service providers
• Monthly review of calibration recall lists for submittal to calibration service.
• Coordinate calibration of gauges and test equipment with calibration service provider
• Assures new gages are serialized and added to the system.
• Review calibration certificates for accuracy or failures, and assure data is accurately entered into database.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance