[QA/QC Manager] Quality Engineer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Education / Experience
Associates Degree minimum in Quality Assurance or Technology with 2 to 4 years of experience in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment. ISO experience a plus.
• Reviews and approves data collections for each job. Provides signature of approval.
• Creates and signs Certificates of Compliance after final inspection.
• Inspects all materials and parts visually, mechanically, electrically, as needed, and checks dimensions to insure they meet drawing requirements and specifications.
• Ability to interpret blueprints and assembly schematics.
• Understands and can apply Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) to inspection methods.
• Manages calibration program and interfaces with calibration service providers
• Monthly review of calibration recall lists for submittal to calibration service.
• Coordinate calibration of gauges and test equipment with calibration service provider
• Assures new gages are serialized and added to the system.
• Review calibration certificates for accuracy or failures, and assure data is accurately entered into database.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.