[Field Technician] Field Service Technician -- CNC Experience -- Traveling - Manufacturing
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install material handling products such as stacker cranes, RTNs, conveyors and/or AGVs.
- Oversee field service technician I (FST I) site installations of material handling equipment.
- Demonstrate new equipment in customer plants including electrical and/or mechanical check-outs, set-up, de-bug, operation and programming.
-Service L&A Products by doing the following functions:
a. Perform basic to moderate troubleshooting of electrical/electronic or mechanical problem, diagnosis and repair in customers’ plants.
b. Advise and assist customers with most operation and programming problems.
c. Perform most maintenance work and provide assistance needed by customer.
d. Advise and assist in selection and ordering of tools and repair parts.
- Prepare and submit installation/service and expense reports accurately and promptly electronically.
- Keep up to date with technology changes in order to train customer personnel properly.
- Assist Sales, Engineers and Project Managers as needed.
- Maintain exceptional customer relationships with all clients.
- Provide assistance to Field Service Technicians I to improve response time and obtain training for additional skills. Assist other Technicians as needed.