[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 533028
Posted By: Seneca Resources
Posted On: 2019-08-21 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Maintenance Technician] Equipment Service Agents Needed! (Lincoln, AL)
Our client is a major automotive manufacturing company looking to add equipment service associates in the following departments: Vehicle Quality, Paint, Stamping, and Machining. The ideal candidate processes the following qualities:
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform Planned work as assigned (Daily Checks, Preventive Maintenance, Scheduled Repairs, Equipment Modifications, Projects)
· Complete all Documentation related to work. (PM work orders, check sheets, PTC's, etc.)
· Coordinate troubleshooting effort with production team members.
· Determine PPA if applicable
· Use sound trouble shooting logic and techniques to determine problem and root cause.
· Determine repair method, temporary or permanent
· Using (S, Q, C, D, M) as guidelines
· Keep track of time during equipment trouble event
· Notify TC, and / or EEA according to established guidelines
· Work with Quality Group to guarantee Equipment is producing a Quality product for our Customers.
· Support Equipment Availability, reliability, and efficiency as required
· Support Investment Projects as required
· 2 years Industrial Maintenance experience or equivalent Minimum Job
· Knowledge of PLC/HMI Electrical Control Circuits
· Basic Mechanical Skills
· Basic Computer Skills
Degree of certification required:
· 2 year Technology degree or equivalent
Required Skills (Musts):
· Able and flexible to work overtime on a daily basis, weekends, and during shutdown as business needs dictate
· Able and flexible to work any shift or job assignment required by the position
· Able to travel unassisted both domestically and internationally as business needs dictate. (Via air or ground transportation)
· Willingness to adhere to and demonstrate safety procedures and requirements
· Omron PLC Experience
· HMI Programming experience
· Trouble shooting equipment experience
· Knowledge of Vision systems
· Knowledge of Motion Control systems
· Robotics Knowledge
· Knowledge of Machine Communications Protocols (i.e. Device Net, Control Net)
· Basic Mig and Tig welding experience
· Basic Machining Skills
Environment Associate will work in: Production floor/ Robot cell
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
17 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.