[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Ensures the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or within departments. Review contract requirements; create, generate and establish manufacturing outlines (travelers) and requisition all required materials, hardware and processes. Monitor the program / project to assure first quality and on time delivery in support of Customer satisfaction. Production Control must be able to explain the respective role within the QMS and how their role contributes to quality (Ref. Quality Procedures). Production Control shall contribute to product conformity as apart to their daily job function and shall contribute to product safety (Ref. job travelers and the Injury and Illness Prevention Program Handbook). The Production Control shall also be aware of ethical behavior and conduct themselves accordingly to AMRO policies and procedures (Ref. Employee Handbook).
RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY:
• Maintain and Realize AS 9100 procedures and continuous improvement efforts.
• Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
• Communicate as necessary with Program Managers, Staff and suppliers to promptly resolve planning, engineering, manufacturing and material / process issues.
• Requisition material, hardware, services, etc. utilizing establish procedures.
• Generates and updates production status.
• Interface with suppliers for status, resolution of manufacturing and process issues.
• Must understand how customer products are impacted in the event of failure
• Any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• 2-4 years in work experience.
• 2-4 years production control experience
• 2 + years of planning and follow-up experience.
• Job shop work environment
• Aerospace Manufacturing experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be detail oriented, extremely organized; posses excellent communication skills.
• Must have working knowledge of Customer specifications.
• Excellent computer skills. (EXCEL, WORD)
• Must have direct communication with internal customers.
• Must be trained of applicable changes & customer requirements.
• Must know the QMS basic system of reporting, record keeping and follow instructions.