[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One is currently seeking an experienced Production Planner for a direct hire position in North Falmouth, MA. This is an excellent opportunity to have a career with an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of undersea technology products. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of Production Planning experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of MRP and ERP systems. Fantastic benefits package, competitive pay, and relocation assistance is available. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now for immediate consideration.
This role will encompass a wide variety of responsibilities including working with product line managers on translating the sales forecast into actionable forecasts in the ERP system and making recommendations on forecast adjustments. Responsible for the scheduling of work orders on the production floor and insuring material is available to build product to meet customer promise dates. Strong analytical skills along with demonstrated success in planning in a dynamic, ever changing, high mix, low volume environment is paramount to the success of the candidate.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in a related field and 5-10 years of directly related experience in a manufacturing environment and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Thorough understanding of bills of material.
• Knowledge of MRP and working with various ERP systems.
• Proficient in Excel; experience with all MS Office products.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience with IFS is preferred.