[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Inspector - Indianapolis, IN
- Shift: Monday - Friday; 7am-4:30pm
- Overtime: 45-50 hours/week total
- Pay: $17-$22 an hour based on experience
- Strong understanding how to interpret complex drawings, specifications and inspection requirements (GD&T)
- Proficient in inspection equipment (i.e. micrometer, calipers, dial bore gauges, comparator, height gauge, etc.)
- Perform routine inspection activities involved with receiving, in-process and final inspection of parts, assemblies and materials in accordance with applicable documents, drawings and specifications
- Package finished goods to ship to customer. Ensure packaging is adequate to prevent damage during transportation.
- Participate in compliance with all safety, material handling and disposal requirements in accordance with company regulations
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment with minimal instructions
- Maintain a clean and organized inspection and shipping area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ERP/MRP systems
- Quality inspection experience (micrometer, calipers, gauges)
- Must have 1+ years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Must have 1+ years of experience in GMP environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ERP systems
- Professional, reliable, self-starter
- High School Diploma or GED
Will start immediately - Send resume or call 317-567-6623 to apply today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.