[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
Who Are We:
IMI is a leading provider of labor solutions and workforce management in the material handling sector. With 20 years in the industry, we have established ourselves in the industry by creating great relationships with both our employees and clients.
Our main goal is to provide hard-working individuals with great jobs for some of the most progressive material handling companies in the world – if you can think of a company, we’ve probably worked with them.
Not only has our company grown based on the great work our employees provide for our clients, but we are also always looking for innovative ways to make everyone’s job a little bit easier – whether that be through our developing artificial intelligence or what we offer our employees for their hard work.
We’re hoping you trust us with your career, as it’s just important to us as it is to you.
The On-Site Admin provides administrative, clerical and payroll support within one of our largest distribution centers in America. You will be assisting the site managers to ensure all OSHA safety standards of employees are met.
Our ideal candidate will have construction experience and/ or be familiar with an onsite environment. Knowledge of material types and metric measurements is an asset. Candidates will need to be comfortable using Microsoft Office and have efficient computer skills and organization skills, as well as careful attention to detail.
You’ll be providing support in dealing and responding to correspondence, emails, and phone inquiries. There will also be ad-hoc administrative tasks and special projects assigned occasionally.
We hope you’re a team player!
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Answering and directing calls, greeting visitors, and providing information to callers and staff database tracking, updates and logs in a timely and courteous manner.
- Monitoring site attendance from various vendors and filing daily employee sign-in sheets.
- Weekly recurring compliance reports, supporting manager and recruitment team as needed.
- Scheduling site deliveries, creating labels, shipping, maintaining mail-logs, equipment logs, and inventory files.
- Ordering office supplies and office cleaning.
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required due to workflow.
- Responsible for employee timesheets, answering payroll inquires and resolving payroll issues.
- Attends weekly/ monthly safety meetings
We are looking for those who have their high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 1-year administrative experience working in a fast pace, front office environment or customer service related position. Bi-lingual preferred.
Worksites can be dangerous, so in order to ensure your safety at all times, we require you always possess a hard hat, steel-toe boots, work gloves, safety vest, and work goggles.
We Require the Following from You:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Flexible in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Ability to maintain organizational safety standards and company policy standards.
- Effective time management and organizational skills that allows you to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle confidential and delicate employee information.
- OSHA 10-30 training is an asset.
Additional Job Details:
- Work Location: Rialto, CA
- Contract Length: 4- 5 Months *end dates are subject to change*
- Benefits Offered: Health insurance, Dental insurance, other types of insurance
- Full-time/ Overtime Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
©2019 IMI – A Global People Company