[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our customer is a leader in technologically advanced HVAC equipment, Energy Management, and service support. They have an immediate need for a Quality Technician II for their facility located Staunton, VA. Relocation assistance available.
Performs inspection, test, and evaluation procedures on materials, parts, subassemblies, completed units, manufacturing processes and procedures, equipment, machinery, and tooling to maintain and improve product quality by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and adhere to company Quality Control procedures, as related to overall inspection requirements.
• Cooperates with production personnel and supervision to ensure the maximum of production with the optimum of quality, as established by management.
• Inspects incoming, in-process, and outgoing material, parts, and assemblies to specifications and blueprints following standard shop practice and/or special instructions.
• Trains other employees in day to day procedures.
• Performs specific calibrations, specific tests, and specific evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and records the results.
• Determines controls necessary to maintain consistent quality level.
• Disposes of rejected material.
• Directs repairs and deviated corrections as required.
• Generates inspection reports and analysis.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Vocational or associate’s degree preferred. Three to Five years related experience and/or training; required.
For immediate consideration call Mike at 763-561-1061, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org