[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Calling all Heavy/Industrial Assemblers! If you have any experience in building or large mechanical assembly, preferably with sheet metal, please apply.
- Large mechanical assembly experience
- Able to read prints
- Use of hand & power tools and read a tape measure.
This individual will be responsible for reading blue prints and assembling large rooms and equipment for testing equipment.
- Read blue prints and schematics
- Lay out parts and install equipment / parts into large assemblies
- Will be primarily working with sheet metal aluminum, carbon and stainless steel.
- Used tape measures, hand tools, power tools, drills, and tapping equipment
- Layout large duct work (refrigeration).
- Disassemble equipment once it meets clients specifications and prepare for shipping
- Inspect work to ensure everything is working properly.
This position is located in Hatfield, PA and is on 1st shift, paying from $17- $21/hour based on interview and experience. Please apply and I will reach out to you shortly!