[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for any warehousing or production experience. Pallet jack, sit down, or stand up forklift experience is a huge plus. Pay is 15/hr. Attitude and tenure will be most important in an interview. Major food storage facility. Must be willing to work in constant fridge not freezer environment. Temperatures of 40 degrees on average.
- Operate a Crown Double Pallet Jack to pick orders
- Utilize a pick sheet
- Utilize an RF Scanner
- Will need to make a certain amount of picks per shift
- Will be trained for up to a month
- 10 am - Finish
- Each Team Member receives their schedules on day 1
- All schedules are set schedules they do not change week over week
- Full Time Team Members are required to work 4 days per week
- All Team Members are scheduled for a full 10 hour shift.
- All Team Members are required to work either a Saturday or a Sunday no full weekends off.
- All Team Members will have their 2 days of off consecutively in the week, the 3rd day off will be either Saturday or Sunday