[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Performs routine preventative maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
* Replaces or repairs parts on machines such as bearings, filter, wiring, valves, gauges and switches
* Replaces electrical parts on equipment
* Installs replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests equipment.
* Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
* Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
* Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
* Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
* Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
* Lubricates and cleans parts and equipment.
* Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines.
* Required to participate in the on-call program and may be required to work additional hours as required.
* Ability to troubleshoot relay logic & PLC Ladder logic
* Ability to program and create systems for PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
* Electrical wiring of drives, 480V motors, and injection mold machines
Shift Monday - Friday 7am-3:30 PM
Pay is $27.50-35/hr