[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Lot management which includes, but is not limited to: checking-in new truck chassis, checking-out completed truck chassis, driving trucks from shop bays to designated parking areas, moving completed bodies to designated areas on the lot, organizing materials and keeping the grounds free from trash and debris.
* Receiving product from a variety of sources from common carrier deliveries and hand-trucks to flatbed trailers and vans.
* Inspect deliveries to ensure accuracy and product quality.
* Shipping product via common carrier, medium-duty trucks and commercial flatbed trailers.
* Stocking product to the proper inventory areas and notifying management immediately of shortages and overages.
* Ensure the cleanliness of inventory areas at all times.
* Perform cycle counts of inventory upon request or as scheduled.
* Assist the Production Manager with tasks as requested.
* Maintain a safe work environment at all times and report any unsafe conditions to management immediately.