[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING TRAVELING FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS FOR A PACKAGING SOLUTION COMPANY!
Location: Will work in the US & MX - growing amount of travel in the next few years.
Pay: $55k - 70k/year
Shift: Schedule is on day to day basis - depends where you are traveling and customer expectations
The primary responsibility of this role will be to install, commission thermoforming machines on customer's sites primarily across the USA and Mexico, and provide training to customers on both a formal and informal basis.
This role is office based from the San Diego area, full training on our machine range will be provided at our UK manufacturing facility;
* Install and commission thermoforming machines throughout the USA, Mexico and other parts of the world as required, between 60 - 70% travel expected.
* Provide training for customers both on site and at our facility in the USA.
* To carry out on site service work in accordance with the machine service plan.
* Perform yearly machine and tooling calibrations.
* Provide technical support for customers both in normal working hours and out of hours.
* Perform final testing of machines and complete test documentation prior to shipment.
* Perform factory and site acceptance trials on machines to customer specific URS.
* Perform in house machine trials and demonstrations for customers.
* Diagnose faults and repair machines at customer's sites.
* Assist with shipping spares orders as required.
* To achieve personal appraisal targets set by the service manager.
* To contribute towards maintaining, promoting and developing high standards of health and safety of yourself and others to comply with all legal requirements.
* To perform any other relevant tasks as may be required by circumstances or are requested by your manager or the company.
* Experienced in thermoforming.
* Must be bilingual in English and Spanish at a technical level (this is a requirement).
* Experienced field service engineer.
* Multi skilled with strong electrical bias and good mechanical and pneumatic skills.
* Experience with Microsoft office and outlook.
* Time served apprenticeship.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and off own initiative, demonstrating a confident and competent approach to decision making.
* Experience of PLC fault finding, preferably Mitsubishi, Oriental DC drives.
* Good customer facing skills.
* Positive attitude and ability to adapt to support business requirements
Please apply directly or give me a call at (858)-609-2085 if you are interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.