[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Assemblers will be assigned to various assembly lines that work to build various components of products. This job requires working with industrial machinery and potentially glass, therefore the ideal candidate must remain alert and be committed to maintaining a safe and hazard-free work space.
- Rotate through multiple assembly lines depending on need
- Verify the parts required for production prior to assembly
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Ability to assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- Previous assembly in a manufacturing environment preferred but not mandatory
- Must have the ability to read a tape measure accurately and the ability to add, multiply, divide and subtract
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend basic verbal and written instructions
- Be dependable with respect to attendance and tardiness
- Be willing to work overtime, including weekends, as needed to meet production demand
- Meet daily/weekly production quota
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Standing for long periods of time in hot, loud production spaces
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Wearing eye and ear protection along with steel-toed shoes.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Shift: Day shift, 6 AM - 4:30 PM. M-F. Overtime and weekends may be required.
- Weekly pay checks
- Full benefits available!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.