[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate Need for QUALIFIED Production General Labor ALL SHIFTS!!!
The company is an industry leader in recycling for the past 60 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
A General Laborer is responsible for safely and efficiently performing general labor duties at a materials recycling facility (MRF). Responsibilities may include such things as yard clean-up, fueling vehicles and equipment, general vehicle operation, general office maintenance and other related duties.
o lifting and moving materials,
o loading and unloading vehicles,
o and other activities in a helping or assisting on sorter.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) occasionally;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 70 pounds most of the work day;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) occasionally;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally;
• Normal setting for this job is: manual labor.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY - - SAFETY - - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.