[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING FOR METALSA IN ETOWN!!
Metalsa is a large tier 1 automotive supplier of Ford. They build the Ford F-150 truck frames and are looking for production associates! In this role you could be doing anything in the plant from quality inspections, sorting materials, moving materials, lifting materials, or loading machines.
This is a true 90 day temp to hire position. Pay starts at 11.75/hr and moves to 14.50/hr once you get hired in. See below for a list of requirements. Looking for candidates to get started as quickly as next week!
** if you or someone you know are interested, please apply or call me (Tahlor) directly at 502-493-3145**
- MUST be open to ALL shifts (1st,2nd,3rd)
- MUST have a high school diploma or GED
- MUST be able to work overtime (up to 10-12 hour days, 6-7 days/week)
- MUST have a pair of steel toed boots prior to first day of orientation
- MUST be willing to submit to a drug/physical test
- MUST be willing to submit to a standard 7 year background check
- MUST have 2 valid forms of ID (ID & social or birth certificate)
Again, we are looking for candidates to start as quickly as possible! Apply directly to this posting or call me (Tahlor) directly at 502-493-3145! Please leave a message if no one answers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.