[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st SHIFT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC IS NEEDED!!!
- This position will perform setup, troubleshooting, installation and repairs of unplanned maintenance on all Tier I equipment (Shrink wrap equipment, Heat tunnels, Printers, Checkweighers, Blenders, Process equipment, Conveyors, Dust collectors, Metal detectors, and Box tapers).
- 50% of the Tier II equipment and job function (Cartoners, Stick machines, Sachet, Wrappers, Gordics, Presses, Fabrication, and Labelers).
- Works with limited technical guidance & provide work training to less experienced maintenance staff.
- Perform PM's on all equipment.
- Repair and maintain manufacturing equipment on a daily basis.
- Diagnose problems and identify long term solutions to increase overall equipment effectiveness.
- Properly installs equipment ensuring that necessary safety standards are adhered to.
- Documents maintenance or installation work performed for submission to MPulse.
- Fabricates parts for all production equipment as needed.
- Ensures that machinery is set up and ready to run in accordance with production schedules.
- Provides an accurate record of the installation of equipment.
- Keeps department work stations and storage areas orderly and as clean as possible.
- Assist in the completion & revisions of Preventive Maintenance tasks and documentation required in the Maintenance Dept.
- Maintains maintenance stock supplies & reorders as required.
- Provides training to maintenance staff and production personal.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.