[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Multi-Craft Mechanic with strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting experience
* Monitors machine health through temperature or vibration characteristics at predetermined checkpoints.
* Records machine operating parameters using pre-made charts.
* Dismantles machines or equipment, replaces defective mechanical and electrical parts.
* Cleans and lubricates machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings.
* Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
* Bends and cuts conduit and wire, and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.
* Run pipe, hose and pneumatic fitting for service and process compressed dry air requirements basing on plans, schematics or instructions.
* Connects wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replaces switches and fuses, and splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape.
* Operates welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
will work third shift (11:00 PM- 7:00 AM) but need to be flexible to move to a 2nd shift, when they open one up.
Also, must be willing to train on first shift for the first few weeks before moving to an off shift.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.