[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients in Salt Lake City is looking to hire a manufacturing technician/installer to help install automated racking systems. This candidate will be working in a shop environment assembling, troubleshooting, and repairing racking systems and traveling to their clients sites to install these racking systems. This is a direct hire opportunity where the new employee will be able to enroll in our clients benefits in their first month.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm. Some OT and some weekends. Needs to have reliable transportation and a drivers license to travel to client sites. Traveling is mostly local in Utah but may be required to travel throughout the United States to install product.
- At least three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience using hand and power tools assembling product.
- Previous electrical wiring and ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment/components.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to read blueprints accurately to assemble product to client's specifications.
- Previous installation experience is preferred but not required.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to travel as much as 50% of the time locally and out of state.
If you meet the above qualifications please apply with a copy of your most up to date resume and you will be contacted by a recruiter.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.