[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Operate an order picker inside the building.
* Operate other equipment needed for the preparation, assembly or shipment of product.
* Use a handheld radio frequency scanner to complete inventory transactions.
* Lift and move spa accessories and parts.
* Complete the daily lift truck inspection sheet.
* Communicate with other employees to coordinate work activities in support of department goals.
* Comply with safe work practices.
* Maintain your work area in accordance with housekeeping standards.
* Check and update paperwork
* Use a desktop computer for the purpose of looking up product information and completing transactions in the inventory system.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.