[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking a Welder for a rapidly growing company in Redmond. This is a full-time day shift position, Monday-Friday 5am to 3:30pm.
Responsible for cleaning aluminum with acetone, grinding welds, and assisting Welders in daily duties.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for welding metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using a variety of arc and gas welding equipment
- Cuts metal using torch and following diagrams or sketches
- Performs related tasks, such as plasma cutting and grinding
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding
Minimum qualifications include:
- Experience with .035 wire MIG welding preferred
- Experience with sheet metal, mild steel, galvanized steel, or aluminum
- Able to read tape measure
- Able to read blueprints
- Must have knowledge of tools of the trade
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.