[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- This position uses fabrication equipment to make parts for the welding areas.
- Equipment includes operating a Trumpf Laser and cross training in other fabrication equipment, like CNC, Plasma, Saw, and/or Brake Presses.
- Fabricators flex from one area to the next based on need and cross-training is provided.
- Candidate must be able to read a tape measure and learn to read the blue prints to ensure quality parts are made for internal customers.
- Will use a computer to view work procedures, blue prints, due dates, and special instructions.
1st shift, $17-18 per hour, direct hire, can start ASAP
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.